Brain-Dead & Ultra Corrupt “Tax Cheat” Charlie Rangel Accuses Romney of Not Paying Fair Share

Brain-Dead & Ultra Corrupt Tax Cheat Charlie Rangel Accuses Romney of Not Paying Fair Share

Brain-Dead & Ultra Corrupt Tax Cheat Charlie Rangel Accuses Romney of Not Paying Fair Share

One of the most corrupt members of our government, Charlie Rangel, who has been caught up in tax evasion and ethics violations for most of his time in Congress, laughingly accused Mitt Romney of not paying his fair share.

Isn’t that the corrupt pot calling the kettle black?

Charlie Rangel’s balls must be the size of VW Bugs for trying to make such a stupid accusation, and we know that if Charlie Rangel was a Republican he would probably be sitting in a prison cell right now, but equally corrupt Nancy Pelosi and the rest …

Continue Reading "[page_title]"

CBO: Wealthy People Pay More than Their Fair Share of Taxes – Fair Tax Needed

Obama and the Democrat Culture of Corruption continue trying to rise taxes on job makers to try and make a dent in his out-of-control spending tab, and and say that wealthy people need to “pay their fair share”, when it is well known to people who care that the top 20% of wealthy people pay nearly 70 percent of the federal taxes our government takes in.

CBO: Wealthy People Pay More than Their Fair Share of Taxes - Fair Tax Needed

CBO: Wealthy People Pay More than Their Fair Share of Taxes – Fair Tax Needed

This is shocking! When tax burden is figured in, the top 1% of wage earners only were allowed to keep 11.5% of their income – the other 88.5% of…

Continue Reading "[page_title]"

Elizabeth Warren Received Between $15,000 and $50,000 in Harvard Interest Free Loans

Elizabeth Warren Received Between $15,000 and $50,000 in Harvard Interest Free Loans

Elizabeth Warren Received Between $15,000 and $50,000 in Harvard Interest Free Loans

Fair Share? Wealthy one-percenter, and Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, earned a $350,000 salary last year from her job as a Harvard Law professor, yet she received a sweetheart deal of between $15,000 and $50,000 in 20 year interest free loans from the university.

struggling students and families pay more, so multi-millionaire Warren can pay nothing

More Typical Democrat Corruption & Hypocrisy: Obama and the Democrats like to talk about people paying their “Fair Share”, but this does not apply to the Democrat Culture of Corruption, which lines the pockets of their friends and supporters with heaps of …

Continue Reading "[page_title]"

To Drop Out Of Buffett Rule Tax Backet The Obamas Hid Away $48,000 Tax Free For Daughters

To Drop Out Of Buffett Rule Tax Backet The Obamas Hid Away $48,000 Tax Free For Daughters

To Drop Out Of Buffett Rule Tax Backet The Obamas Hid Away $48,000 Tax Free For Daughters

Obama and his wife are the biggest two-faced hypocrites on the face of the earth!
Michelle Obama says that everyone should exercise and watch what they eat, except Michelle eats the worst out of them all, and just about everything she eats is fried!.

Obama says that we all must “pay our fair share” yet he and his wife have both given each of their daughters a $12,000 tax free gift, which totals $48,000.

What a scum sucking turd!

President Obama and his wife, Michele, gave a total of $48,000 in tax-free gifts



Continue Reading "[page_title]"