An Air Force candidate, who claimed that someone wrote the racist message “Go home nigger” on his dorm room door has now been busted for writing the racist message himself.
As we have seen a lot lately, these racist black idiots can’t find examples of racism that fits their false narrative, so they have to make it up.
- Fake Hate Crime Exposed: Black Dickhead Dauntarius Williams Admits to Painting Racist Graffiti On His Own Car
- Church Arson, Racist Graffiti Were Cover-Up For Theft By Black Employee, Say Feds
- The Great Oberlin College Racism Hoax of 2013
- Man charged in U. Maryland swastika vandalism is black former UMD employee
- FALSE ALARM: PERSON WHO THREATENED TO KILL BLACK STUDENTS IS BLACK
- Black Waitress FAKES Racist Note and Collects Thousands
- Whiteboard Incident Found To Be Hoax
- College ‘Diversity Council’ Admits to Posting Fake Racist Flyers On Campus
Here is a link to a website dedicated to cataloging the quickly growing cases of the fake race/hate crimes.
Racist messages written on a whiteboard at the Air Force Academy in September that made national news and inspired an impassioned speech from a lieutenant general were written by a student supposedly victimized by the messages.
A report from KKTV11 Tuesday states “one of the cadet candidates at the Air Force Academy Preparatory School allegedly targeted by racist remarks has been found responsible for the act.”
The cadet candidate has now left the school, KKTV11 reports.
Spokesperson Lt. Col. Allen Herritage told The Gazette in an email, “We can confirm that one of the cadet candidates who was allegedly targeted by racist remarks written outside of their dorm room was actually responsible for the act,” adding, “(t)he individual admitted responsibility and this was validated by the investigation.”
Messages that read “Go home n***er” were discovered drawn on whiteboards outside the rooms of African-American cadet candidates at the Air Force Academy late September.
Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy – usbacklash.org